Saturday, June 16, 2018

just checking in, because i said i would

here are a few quilts that I have been working on this year.  I know I have not been here in a while.  health issues and helping others.  last week I did a trunk show at the Hayfield Country quilters, quilting group.  that was a very nice quilting group.  I took pictures but for some reason I am having problems downloading to this post.  thank you Wendy and the Hayfield Country quilters for inviting me, I had fun. 



stitches for now,


yetunde (Sandra e)

4 comments:

Cherie in St Louis said...

It was wonderful to see a post from you. I've probably not commented before have had your blog in my Feedly list for several years at least. I admire your work and, wow, your new pieces are wonderful! We've hosted Edna Petty at our guild a couple of times in the past and seeing her name on your blog list made me googling her......it is wonderful to see her granddaughter is an artist. I love all the connections. Hope this finds you well.

Marjorie said...

So glad you had a chance to check in. I love and miss seeing your great creativity.

Livin' Blue Quilter said...

Beautiful Work as usual.

Julie Fukuda said...

What a treat to see your post. Keep 'em comin'