Sunday, December 13, 2009

five more

here are five more that i have been working on. i have about two or three more to make. these will be gifts that i will be giving out. if i can get a picture of my aunts dog i will try to do a animal, wish me luck. i still have a little problem picking out shades of colors. messed up a couple of time and had to start over. i still have not been able to do my husband yet, because he has a goatee and i can not figure out how to do the facial hair on his face. i will get it soon or later. i also have to finish my challenge quilt and alter fabric swap by the 19th. i hope you like what i have done so far.

stitches

yetunde

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yetunde, you really do these quickly, I'm so impressed. They're very realistic and I like the way you make the highlights stand out. Thanks for sharing with us!

Linda M

Carol said...

Hey Sistah, How about sharing the process for these. As I said before I shouldn't be trying to do anything else right now, but you seem to have gotten the hang of it right away. They are awesome and I would like to know more.

Trish Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trish Williams said...

Yetunde,
These are great and thank you for sharing.

AFRICANFAB said...

Sistah, I am very impressed with your skill and creativity. Particularly since you've mentioned you are using technology...OMG!! I am thinkin' I'm the only KrAzY person out here trying to merge my two loves Art and Technology. Keep up the good work. BTW I live in MD also.

Brigitte (SE. Louisiana) said...

Yetunde......your work is wonderful. Such detail in all of the pictures. I have not had much luck with faces such as these but will attempt it again in the future.